Friday, February 20, 2009

Caroline's Dress Up Party

So Caroline had a rough week this week. It all started last weekend. She was the worst she has ever been, and at church of all places! We decided not to put her in the nursery, since we thought she was coming down with the sniffles. Let me tell you that it was a big mistake! We should have just stayed home because she was miserable and so it made church miserable for us and everyone around us.

On Tuesday she got worse and ended up having a temperature of 103. The poor thing was so lethargic, she even sat in my lap and watched a whole movie! The next day her temperature was 104, and we were off to the doctors. Doctors couldn't find anything wrong and the next day she seemed to perk up.

Thursday we decided to have a dress up party. She was having a ball! She loves to dance. She twirls and twirls. We played music and dance till daddy got home. It was so precious; I actually got to film it.

Later that night Daddy let her play in my jewelry box and with my perfume. So much perfume was sprayed that my head felt like it was about to explode.

I was just glad that she was starting to feel better. This Sunday she will be in the nursery!















1 comment:

Brandy said...

She is getting SO BIG! She is tall and skinny! Can't wait for them to play together!