Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine & Easter Outfits

This outfit is made with the double ruffle bottom and cuff shirt. Another really cute and unique shirt. I have not seen a blank shirt like this one before. Shirt is made my clothing brand Beehave. Shirts come in sizes 1(18M) 3(2T, 3T and 4T) Pants are same brand Beehave and the size are 2(2T, 2T, and 4T). Please hurry you guys so I can get this out to you asap, so you can start wearing it next week. Also, remember I have limited sizes!!

This could just be my new favorite style shirt. When I took it out of the package I really didn't think I would like it, but I love love love it! It is so flattering! The shirt is made by the brand Bee Have. I have 1(12M and 18M) and 3 (2T, 3T and 4T). The pants are made by the same company. They are turquoise corduroy. I have 2 (2T, 3T and 4T). Remember you guys Easter is early this year, so it will still be cold. This way to could get 2 shirts and one pants for 2 holidays! So cute. Please you guys hurry and your order in, so I can get them to you in ample time and your size does not run out!
Egg up close


Shirt is so dang cute and so unique.

Do you not just love this outfit!!!!

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Love It! You have out done yourself again!

Goldilocks said...

I love the outfits and I LOVE the beehave shirts. I have bought so many of them from Sew Precious for my blanks. I love, love, love it!