Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yeah! Just Got Back From Market And The Store Has Begun.

OK, so the store is coming along great. For all those who do not know; my mom is opening a children's store in Huntsville Alabama. The store will be opening in January/February. We will also have a website that will feature all of our items. The store will be offering Lay-a-Way with 25% down and 2 months to pay.

I will be posting a album of all of our merchandise we have bought so far at Market. I will also post a detail description of every item that will explain sizing, style differences, and different colors the item comes in. We will be pre orders. Just let me know what you may be interested in and I can order extras or different sizes if we did not get it. Remember each style comes in a group and if we don't see something you may like then maybe we can get it!

Also, if you do not see a brand you like or would like us to carry just let us know and we will look into it!

We will carry smocked lines, monogrammable items and so much more. Lines like: Little English, Anavini, Claire & Charlie, Zuccini, Petite Frere, Silly Goose, Vive La Fete, Secret Wishes, Bee Have, Be Mine, Remember Nguyen, Luigi, Amanda Remembered and so so much more. My brain is mush, so I cant remember them all! I want to Carry Mela Wilson too but later. I guess if you were interested I could always do it for this Spring. You could always do layaway because I know it is so so expensive, but if you had 2 months to pay it off it wouldn't be too bad. I am checking to see who may be interested b/c the min order is a lot and I don't want to order if no one is interested b/c of price.

Check the blog soon for the photo gallery!

I am so excited and hope lots of you will be our future costumers.

Also if you guys do not see something that you were looking for like frogs or more birthday just let me know. Also you guys I will warn you that I didnt know order many boy things b/c I am not sure what our market is at this time. I know husbands can be a pain and dont want their boys dressing a certain way. If you would like brother/sister outfits let me know most items do have boy versions. E-mail me you guys with boys and let me know what you want!!!! Please I need help with that!

No comments: