Monday, October 13, 2008

Sweet Dog We Found


Last Tuesday I was sitting in my kitchen and I saw a tiny little poodle mix dog run through my back yard. I tried to run after it, but he was way too fast for me. I was so worried about him that I threw Caroline in the car and went looking for him. We finally got a hold of him on Thursday night and brought him to the vet to get checked out. The vet wanted to keep him there for the day to observe him. My neighbor who found him picked him up later that day and the story after that ends up being very bizarre. My neighbor was driving home with the windows down and stopped by a drive through. She looked back and the dog was gone. I was so torn up about it. I hope he is well and found himself a good home! Here is a picture of Caroline and the dog before we brought him to the vet.

No comments: