Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall Is Almost Here!






I feel it coming! Will it be here sooner than last year? Last year it was quite toasty on Halloween, so I am making most of Caroline's Halloween attire short sleeve. My luck the Fall's crisp air will roll in next week! Isn't that how it always works?






Well, my Mom has been on me about getting my Halloween stuff out, so here are a couple of things. I have so many Halloween and Fall appliques. A trip to the pumpkin patch, a Halloween party, and Thanksgiving dinner will sure need something new and cute. I made Caroline a fall pumpkin dress that could carry her all the way through Thanksgiving. I bought a pair of pumpkin print tights that I will be pairing it with the dress. How cute will that be? Caroline will probably start wearing this dress the 1st part of October. I love the 3 pumpkin applique. This applique is in fall orange. I have a few orange colored fabrics and I really love this one. Again, the pumpkins can be in any color, if you want them pink they can be pink. Just let me know and we can do it.






Oh this next outfit is way too cute! Yes, I did have to bribe Caroline with a popsicle to take these pictures; Richie stood over me waving it in her face. I actually think she is chomping on some in this picture, By the way, Richie ended up eating the rest of her popsicle. Don't worry she got another one. This little ruffle puff sleeved top is one of the the tops we got in from one of our suppliers. This shirt also comes in a long sleeve version. We also got in long sleeve shirts with lettuce edge, plain long sleeve, which I really love as a great basic and a turtle neck for girls. I am planning on putting some ball fringe around the bottom of the turtle neck , and will put those pictures up as soon as I get that done. The prices of the shirts are $18.95, that includes all of the shirts. I also have boy long sleeve and turtle necks in all sizes. The sizes range from 6 Months to 5/6 years. I also, have baby gowns and onsies that come in all the small sizes. Like I said before I can put anything on these shirts, appliqued letters, monograms and any kind of applique. The applique I made on this shirt has a square patch in green check with a pumpkin applique in the middle in bright orange dot. I have done this same pumpkin in many different fabrics, like the fall plaid in this pumpkin below. The pants are made of green micro check. I can make this pant in again any fabric, with lots of trims, fringe balls, ric -rac and ruffles. The pants are $15.99.




I am focusing on "just sewing" all this weekend, so please keep checking back us.





Also, you guys don't forget that I can monogram or applique anything you already own or purchased. A monogram is $5 and an applique is $7. This weekend my Mom and I were at Target and she bought Caroline a 2 pack of PJ's for $14.99. I loved the PJ's and they were definitely a lot cheaper than the Gap Pajamas I love so much; I just can't bare to pay $19 for just 1 pair. The Pajamas from Target are brown with multi dot, so I thought I could make them unique and personal with her name monogrammed on them. I thought they turned out great! What do you think?









No comments: