Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Fabric and Blakely's Fall Shirts


We were able to make it to church today! We were very excited about that. We usually always go, but for some reason it has been hard for us to make it. It was Caroline's 1st day in the nursery and she surprisingly showed a bit of emotion when I dropped her off. I think she is not feeling very well, so she might feel a bit vulnerable. Everyone is having sinus problems and I think Caroline is suffering. But she sure looks dreamy in her Cinderella Dress. I wish I had one of those!

I have been meaning to post Blakely's Fall shirts and now I am finally getting to it. Blakely's Mom fell in love with the ruffle shirt, so she had to get some Fall shirts done in that shirt style. The 1st shirt is the pumpkin patch T with a "B" in the middle. The 2nd is Blakely's pumpkin patch shirt. The 3 pumpkin applique on the ruffle T.












I also bought a few more fabrics....... Look at those cute new Halloween fabrics and the last fabrics I will be using alot for Christmas.

No comments: